Stamp: Flower Shop
- Versa Mark
- Any two colors of your choice - a light and a dark. For the tutorial I use Wisteria Wonder and Elegant Eggplant) for the flower and Old Olive and Always Artichoke for leaves
- Daffodil Delight for flower center
- Whisper White
- Black embossing powder
- Pansy Punch
- Leaf punch
- Finger daubers
- Spritzer with water
- Flower forming tools
- Foam pad
- 3D Crystal Lacquer
- Dazzling Diamonds
- Heating tool
Making the flower:
- Stamp 3 flowers with Versa Mark on Whisper White card stock and emboss with black embossing powder
2. Punch with the Pansy punch. If you don't have the punch, fussy cut each flower. Punch 3 leaves from Whisper White card stock, using the Leaf Punch
3, Using a finger dauber sponge the edges of each flower with Wisteria Wonder ink and then with Elegant Eggplant ink. Apply Daffodil Delight in the center. Also colour the back of each flower.
3. Apply Old Olive ink to the leaves and Always Artichoke to the edges.
4. Spritz the flowers and leaves slightly with a spritzer filled with water.
5. Using a heat tool, dry each piece. This is a very important step as a wet/damp flower or leaf will tear when you try to shape them.
6. Shape each flower starting on the back side. Using a shaping tool, make circular motions on the top of each petal. When finished, apply pressure to the middle of the flower.
7. Turn flower over and push stylus in the middle of the flower bring all 4 petals up.
Making the Leaf
8. Shape each leaf on the reverse side as well. Make a cupping motion on each leaf before turning he leaf over to the right side
9. On the right side, fold each leaf in half horizontally, and daub with Always Artichoke on the crease only. Do this for each leaf.
10. Apply 3D Crystal Lacquer to each flower, followed by Dazzling Diamonds. The lacquer takes about 1/2 hour to dry.
Your flower and leaves are complete,